вторник, 16 октября 2012 г.

The X-Factor USA. Judges home. Young adult category.


1. Gennel Garcia.

She`s got an usual voice She sang "I kissed a girl" it wasn`t very good but it wasn`t very bad. Demi said her not to touch her hair but she did it again. I think she doesn`t have to be the finalist.


2. Willie Jones

He`s very beautiful boy. He decided to sing "Nobody knows" which he failed in the Bootcamp. It was very boldly. And I like his voice, think he must go to the Liveshows. The girls are gonna vote for him;)





3.Jillian Jensen

I like her. I like voices like she` got. Think she`s very kind girl and she wants to be the finalist. Wish her luck!)




4.Nick Youngerman

He`s a rapper. I don`t like a rap and think this show for vocalists. He can`t sing and i don`t see him in the Final. 



5. Paige Thomas

She`s very good vocalist, she`s pretty woman and she is mother. Her look is wonderful. She`s got everything to be the Star.




6. Cece Frey

She`s a major-competitor of Paige. She` s got a strong voice and beautiful appearance like Paige. And I think she has to be the finalist like Paige))



Tomorrow I will write you my opinion about The Groups:)





  

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий